SAINT PETERSBURG, FL – This historic 1920s school in St. Petersburg is a blend of original and modern with its original hardwood floors and stackable washer / dryer hookups. The 16 units inside this building have been completely renovated.
- Address: 1090 10th St N, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Price: $ 3,250,000
- Square feet: 13092
- Bedrooms: 20
- Bathrooms: 20 baths
- Built: 1920
- Features: This converted 1920s school is a local historical landmark and pays homage to the schools’ past, but has been updated with modern finishes and amenities. This Euclid school now consists of 16 units which have been completely renovated from top to bottom.
- The improvements span approximately 0.8 acres. Water, sewerage, garbage, and pest control are included in the rent and residents are responsible for their own electricity, cable, and telephone.
- There is a high demand for chic renovated apartments with character, and this particular project has a rare zoning approval that has allowed increased density as a historic incentive in a mostly single-family neighborhood, making it an irreplaceable asset. .
- Modern shine meets historic craftsmanship, which combine for a truly unique living experience.
- Kitchens come with granite countertops, slow-closing cabinets, a 4-piece stainless steel appliance set, deep double-bowl sinks, and a pull-out faucet / sprayer.
- Combined living / dining room with large oversized windows providing lots of natural light.
- The large bedrooms are furnished with a king-size bed and have a walk-in closet and an upgraded ceiling fan. The bathrooms have been meticulously designed with designer fittings and Carrera marble-style tiles.
- These apartments have original hardwood, concrete or tile floors with high ceilings, 2 inch blinds and original oversized windows. Includes new air conditioning systems and water heaters with stackable washer / dryer hookups.
- Exterior features include off-street parking, secure entrances, bike racks, and lavish landscaping. Call today to schedule your screening!
This list originally appeared on realtor.com. For more information and photos, click here.